- Perform requirements gathering and analysis customer business need, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements (Product Backlog).
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Knowledge of technical and grammatical editing
- Experience in user requirements gathering
- Experience with requirements gathering tools, such as Jira
- An understanding of current industry techniques for requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification
- Ability to learn and use graphical design and prototyping tools when / where required
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships
- Negotiation and customer management skills
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years experience as Business Analyst